Get the peace of mind that comes with being prepared for the future.
It’s About YOU, it’s about establishing a relationship and understanding what is fundamentally important, what values you hold close. As we gain insight into where you are currently and what you would like to accomplish, this will give us some insight that will guide us in developing the family plan. During this process of discovery, you will be able to interview us and ask any questions you have about education, experience, client service- or anything else on your mind.
Through LPL Financial we develop and deliver a comprehensive review and financial plan of your total financial life, as well as make recommendations.
Investment Management Approach
- Cash/Short term fixed income investment
- Fixed Income/ Bonds in multi asset classes with various duration and credit quality
- Equity/Stocks in multi diversification approach being global and dynamic*
- Alternative Investments using real-estate or other investments that are appropriate for each client's investment objectives
- Insurance/Annuity for appropriate situations
‘We always stay diversified, global in nature and flexible as needed’
- Client Binder provided for all statements & performance reporting
- Financial Planning and website for Aggregate view of Total Financial Life
- Weekly email updates-optional
- Monthly phone call check-in
- In person or Facetime reviews based on client needs with performance reporting
- Adjust and make changes as necessary based on sound fundamentals
At MultiGen, we strive for excellence in all aspects of our business. We feel honored that our clients have entrusted us with their financial well-being and work our tails off to exceed their expectations. Give us a call to find out why MultiGen can make a difference in your family’s future.
*There is no guarantee that a diversified portfolio will enhance overall returns or outperform a non-diversified portfolio. Diversification does not protect against market risk. International investing involves special risks such as currency fluctuation and political instability and may not be suitable for all investors.